JP is kind of a camera hog, so most of the pictures are of me. Yippee!
Remember how JP surprised me with the best birthday ever? Well, I guess I had to balance things out a bit for his birthday and I totally dropped the ball this time. Memorial Day weekend kind of counted for his birthday because we did a lot of his favorite things. Anyway, I knew I had a super long day on his birthday (which was yesterday) beforehand, so I told him we would pretend his birthday is really this weekend. It's a good thing because I called him to wish him Happy Birthday and ended up venting and crying about my day. Then I had to go to a church activity almost before we even got to see each other, so he ended up cooking dinner and spending the evening by himself. Woops! Now I really need to think of something clever (and cheap) to surprise him. At least his co-workers pulled through for him. He got to fly two pretty awesome planes, they gave him a gift certificate to our favorite little breakfast spot, and made him lunch and dessert. I'm not sure why I am writing all of this. I think I am bored or looking for suggestions?!
9 comments:
happy birthday peeps! i have no suggestions for you, brr, i suck at doing anything (surprise or not) for the male kind. why are they so hard?
p.s. your belly looks SOOOO cute. i hate that we can't see it and feel it!
LYMYMI
Your cute belly is getting bigger! Happy Birthday Jp!
where is your belly?
that place is sooo pretty.
it is june. you are coming home this month. YAY!!!!!!
You are so darling!! I know I have dropped the ball before as well. Creative cheap ideas hmmm.... Just take him on a bike ride, make a picnic, that has Mexican coke, or his favorite rootbeer, and I don't know. We will throw him a party when you get here!!! I can't wait. I will try calling you to catch up, I seriously can't wait for my partner in crime to show up
You guys live in such a cool place and I am glad you enjoy it so thoroughly.
Birthday: How about takeout at home, ice cream, sweats, and a movie? Set up a tent in your front room and don't go anywhere...this would be considered the ultimate cop-out for anyone else, but in your case, it sounds like it would be something entirely new. Just think of it-the gift of doing nothing and staying home!
hi ber ber. you are freaking cute and i don't want to hang out with you when you come back. you'll have to wait till at least mid 2010 till you see the likes of me! :( how are we related? i'm a swollen monster and you're all petite and cute, grrrr.
I didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats! I haven't looked at your blog in a really long time. I am glad everything is going well for you guys.
hey brit! follow me to my new blog...
...and email me about this weekend : thevhawley @ gmail . com
so fun to see you and pizz yesterday. and so happy you're back!
i'm happy to say that i now know how your birthday went...i'm such a slacker! i too love seattle. and yes soon you will LOVE fish because as you know us lewises love our salmon:-) love you. and i'm so happy you're back in ut with moi.
Post a Comment