Our sweet baby was born on August 10 at 12:25 pm. She weighed a whopping 9lbs 1oz and was 20.5 inches long. We definitely cannot get enough of her! Lots of pictures are to come if I can get our internet to upload more than one picture an hour.
now why didn't she open her eyes like that for her pictures-if she was going to be awake anyway! little stinker. i haven't seen her that awake yet! she's SO cute-especially all that JP in her!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable! It's crazy how different babies can look! Hazel was just weighed today (her 6 week bday) and she's 7 lbs. I can't believe Brecken is over 9!!!!
She's GORGEOUS!!! Holy cow! I knew she would be cute coming from the two of you but she is way beyong that! Love you guys and we are SO happy for you. Enjoy!
she is a doll!! so glad she is here! next time i'm in utah we'll have to get our babies together to meet!! maybe they can do nail polish together and mix their own colors!?
You guys she is soo cute! Great job Brittney, 9lbs!, you're one tough mama! It must have been all that mnt. biking you did while pregnant. We miss you guys here in SUNNY (for at least another week) Oregon.
23 comments:
CONGRATS! So exciting! Can't wait to see more pictures.
She's adorable! Congratulations!!
now why didn't she open her eyes like that for her pictures-if she was going to be awake anyway! little stinker. i haven't seen her that awake yet! she's SO cute-especially all that JP in her!
Yay! Congrats you guys, she's a cutie!!! I Love the name :)
YAY!!! CONGRATS! Oh my huge! That is awesome. I am hoping the delivery went well. Either way, she is here. She is adorable. You will love being a mom.
Oh she is so cute! I can't wait to see her and hold her. Congratulations. I am sure you and Peeps are the cutest parents.
brecken is a doll...she looks like uncle josh!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable! It's crazy how different babies can look! Hazel was just weighed today (her 6 week bday) and she's 7 lbs. I can't believe Brecken is over 9!!!!
BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations you guys! She is a very pretty baby. We miss you out here!
She is so cute! She has already changed since I saw her.
She's GORGEOUS!!! Holy cow! I knew she would be cute coming from the two of you but she is way beyong that! Love you guys and we are SO happy for you. Enjoy!
she is a doll!! so glad she is here! next time i'm in utah we'll have to get our babies together to meet!! maybe they can do nail polish together and mix their own colors!?
she is so cute! congrats!
oh my word, she is so cute!! So how are things going being parents? Congrats! She is a keeper!
that pic is awesome. i love her! i love her beanie too. she is the cutest, and you guys are such darn good parents. love you.
I now have one more georgeous neice to my family. Way to go Jp and Britt.
She is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her myself! I hope you're feeling well. Love you!
Congratulations. Just 2 months behind our baby girl. I can't wait to see more pictures of the littlest princess. But get some sleep while you can.
She is so very cute!!! I am so happy for you. I know you will love being a mom, it goes by so fast. Have so much fun with her.
You guys she is soo cute! Great job Brittney, 9lbs!, you're one tough mama! It must have been all that mnt. biking you did while pregnant. We miss you guys here in SUNNY (for at least another week) Oregon.
Congratulations on the new baby. I am so happy for you! I saw some beautiful pictures of her on Lizzy's blog. I hope all is well with you guys!
OH I am SO excited for you guys. Britt you're going to make an awesome mom. She is beautiful! :)
That is so exciting! Hope everything is going well! We need more pictures!
Post a Comment