12.1.08

Holiday Pictures






I thought that maybe this year we would send out a Christmas Picture. Well, we got the pictures taken and all of the sudden Christmas had passed... and then New Years... and now it is the middle of January. I decided I will at least post a few, so Josh's efforts of taking our pictures in the freezing cold aren't completely wasted.

15 comments:

Jobro said...

Those are dang good pictures

Julia M. said...

You two are a hot couple! Che and Bode look so impressive in the pictures, too. I'm glad you put those pictures up! How did the praxis go for you? It was pretty rough for me, but I think I passed (fingers crossed)! Good luck at UVRMC this week!

Alifinale said...

Very good pics...you could send out a Valentine's card. You guys are hot!

Lori & Rj said...

Those are so cute! Will you email me the first one so I can print it out?

CHUNTZ said...

Beeta, you guys look amazing!

Jen and Lance said...

You guys are such a good looking couple! And your dogs are huge! Well I'm glad you got them up. We do need to hang out soon. I think everyone might be going to lunch wed. (tomorrow) If you want. I don't even know where, but it should be a party. I'll let you know if it happens!

bulkleybunch said...

did you delete my comment? i'm so confused. maybe it was on another post. i'm not too bright. you guys really are darn cute. for sure send out a valentine card! good idea adi

Steph said...

Cute pictures!!! It was so fun to see you the other day at Jill's! You are such a fun girl. Thanks for bringing my roommates purse back, you are the best! We should go to lunch one of these days with Lauren. Let us know what works best for you, have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Long time no see! Britt how is your new schedule. Are you going crazy? I hope we can see you two soon. I still want to have a play date for our dogs. I wonder how Bentley would be around such BIG dogs. LOL

Lindsay said...

I didn't know you had a dog let along two dogs let alone two huge dogs. I'm happy to see new posts. Lets get Des and Scott to get on this. Well actually knowing Des it probably won't ever happen. You know what I mean.

CHUNTZ said...

HEY BEETA FUN TO RUN INTO YOU LAST NIGHT!

jarv said...

You guys are so dang hot!! You should be models for the Sundance catalogue. I can't wait till you can play again. Maybe we could go skiing at pc.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

i bet you can guess which one's my favorite! send a valentine's card...i want one!

Miller Family said...

Cute pictures!!! Christmas cards didn't happen this year for us either. After reading your vacation stories I must say you guys are two daredevils! We miss seeing you guys at church. We need to get together sometime.

Chance & Leslee Lundgren said...

Brit.. you are SOOO beautiful!

That's all