15.6.08

Happy Father's Day Dad!


This is a picture of my dad and his sister. I LOVE it! Happy father's day, dad! Thanks for taking me on daddy-daughter dates even when I was reluctant to go play tennis, hit golf balls, or play softball (I'm really glad you took me and taught me to play anyway. I always thought you were super dad cause you could play and coach any sport). Thanks for teaching me to ski, buying me jelly shoes from Cloud Nine, and betting on who would see someone they knew first at the mall. Thanks for documenting my life on film and for the millions of emails I get weekly. I know I am not good at replying, but keep them coming because I love them. Most of all thanks for loving me and supporting me in everything I do! LOL... this time it means lots of love, not laugh out loud!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Beeta,
That was a pleasant surprise and a fun post to see the photo of Vicki and me. I'm glad you were such a good sport to let me drag you to the Ridge for tennis even when you didn't want to go, but look how it paid off with your championship in jr. high!! And thanks all the nice things you said; I will take a screenshot so I can keep your post. I love you,
dad
ps thanks for clarifying LOL!

Alifinale said...

Ah...that was so sweet. I love that picture too and you kind of look like Vicki in that picture. Way to pay tribute to your dad - he is a great father in law too.

bulkleybunch said...

way to keep me in my #5 slot!!! i suck. your tribute was so great. you're the best brittles! and that is a classic pic, how did you get it? dad, if you check this, ditto on everything ber said! love you!

Julia M. said...

That's so sweet, Brit! I almost thought the picture was of Chase. It sounds like your dad is an awesome man, and you're probably the best daughter in town!

Lori & Rj said...

What a cute picture! I think it looks a lot like Josh at that age. Your dad was alway taking you to do fun stuff. I am glad i got to tag along ever once in awhile.

Jared and Mary said...

britt, I remember your dad taking you everywhere he is so good to you, even i have good memories with you and your dad, going swimming at the ridge and getting ice cream at wills pit stop. mountain biking in moab when it's pouring rain;-)
I am coming to utah in a week, the first week of july, can i see you???

ty and megs said...

cute picture! he looks like joshy when he was little! i wonder if he talked in "baby talk" too?

The Hills... said...

It sounds like you guys have been busy. Congrats on graduating and happy birthday!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest picture! I thought it was you and steve! How is he doing anyways???

Unknown said...

Oh and, ALL those little kids are amazingly cute. You are lucky to have such adorable neices and nephews! AND i had no idea that Steve had 2 kids! Are those both his! Congrats Steve!