14.7.08

Friends, fireworks, family, and the 4th

15 comments:

Miller Family said...

I will always remember JP describing his "pleasure craft" in church. It was so funny. We knew right then and there we would like you guys!! Looks like you are keeping busy and having lots of fun. Isn't it great being done with school!!!

Alifinale said...

Ah...looks like you have been having good times. I love the gummy bears pic - looks like you had fun in AZ. Miss you guys!

jEn said...

that is the cutest pic of your dad and his sis. i love love old pictures like that

Lori & Rj said...

fun pictures! It was good to have you come visit in AZ and I am glad I got to see you when we came to Utah. I love you!

Julia M. said...

I love you Brit! How was AZ? Did you interview for that SLP job? I will call you tomorrow so we can chat. I really miss you!

Sam and Heidi said...

wish we would have known y'all were visiting AZ--maybe we could have met up with you at a halfway point--of course, you're trip was probably a short one and it can be hard to coordinate. glad you like AZ--we love it! especially this time of year (we have the monsoons down here right now--rains everyday and it gets the waterfall on the mountain going). love you,
heidi

bulkleybunch said...

nice slide show brr! i forgot how to do one, for sure i need a tutorial before you leave me all alone in this cruel world. loved the pictures. you and peeps are super photogenic and super hot. love you.

Heather Thompson said...

Hey Britt! It's Heather (Gardner)... I found your blog through Ashley's... It's fun to see what you are up to. Hope you are doing well. Let's keep in touch!
Heath

Jared and Mary said...

brittany marie, I am still not one of your friends!!! you bum!
i still love you, and i love the pictures;-)

CHUNTZ said...

YOURE MOVING!!!!!!!!

The Walkers said...

I'm with you. Sushi sucks. Hey, where are you going to end up working? Rumor has it that it might be out of state? What!? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. How is life? Did you see that Camie is pregnant? Crazy!! I hope things are going well for you guys and that you're having a fun summer. Love you!

Kes said...

Something is wrong with your blog!

or maybe it's just my computer.hum

Anyways this is going to be our best way to see each other- so get it FIXED!

Love you lots.

Annie Ruden said...

Hi Brittany, I got your name from Jill. She was telling me you are a speech path and just moved to McMinnville. Me too. Well, I've been here for 2 years now. I'd love to chat. My email is anneruden@hotmail.com
Hope to talk to you soon.

Jill said...

Cute pictures! I hope the move went well. I talked to my friend Annie! She does live there! I will give you her email address if you are interested. Let me know!

Shelly Bean said...

we miss our friends... owen has been depressed ever since you left!
i hope you are enjoying your adventure and feeling very brave and proud.
we love you guys