24.2.08

I finished my internship at the hospital last Friday. It is a HUGE relief to be finished, but leaving was surprisingly bittersweet. Don't get me wrong, most of you know that is was pretty challenging for me (especially when JPs schedule was so flexible and I couldn't do too much), but I really LOVE the patients that I got to work with. Their strength and family support was incredible. It made me realize how lucky I am in so many different ways. I learned a TON and hopefully I can retain some of that information until I get a job. I just started another internship with a charter school (K-8) and I think it will be fun. The kids are really cute. Two more months and I am done with school FOREVER!

13 comments:

ty and megs said...

until....

my interest is peaked! :)

Kes said...

I'm guessing internship....Yea!!!

Jobro said...

Five more days for me too! Oh wait, I mean two months and five more days.

chip&putt said...

When I have a stoke tomorrow, can I be your patient? Will you tell the other patients to be nice to me?
love,
dad

bulkleybunch said...

screw the internship and come play with me.

BionicKatie said...

Hey Britany- Thanks for the comment on my blog. I doing well just busy. enjoy your lasts day of internship. I will be doing an internship after i pass the final test. i love your blog by the way

Katie

t.t.turner said...

Alright, you are honestly my hero... I love your blog! You do the coolest things - we have to do something sometime. Anyway, keep being cute, Miss fashionista of the ward!
Tally
http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com

CHUNTZ said...

Boo yeah!

jarv said...

Yea 2 more months and you are DDDOOOONNNEEE. Graduating college was in the top 5 best days of my life! On my blog I said I would delete that picture when i have those pictures in my hand! deal.

Lori & Rj said...

I am so proud of you!

Steele Family said...

Wow! That is Awesome!! I'm coming to Utah on the 13 and would love to see you?

Kes said...

Your Awesome Britt!!

Jill said...

2 more months!!! I am so excited for you! Congrats on finishing your other internship. And I love all of your pictures, you are so good at keeping us updated.