I've been tagged by Julia M.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Making hemp bracelets, necklaces, watches, belts...everything. I was kind of
pathetic! I also made the beads out of clay.
2. I was 8th grade President. It was so fun!!
3. I spent too much time at the dance studio!
4. I started wearing mascara. Ooo La la!
5. I played night games, had sleepovers, and tortured
all the boys in Lori's cul-de-sac.
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Study/homework.
2. Christmas shopping.
3. Get my hair done.
4. Cut down our christmas tree.
5. Make pumpkin pancakes
(this has been on my list for a while).
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Bubblegum icecream
2. Gummi Bears and sour watermelons
3. Oranges
4. Baked Cheetos ( I have very refined tastebuds!)
5. Dried Mangos
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Buy a house(s)...ski cabins and beach houses.
2. Pay off student loans.
3. Hide the money from JP...sure love ya--
just so we wouldn't be billionaires gone broke.
4. Find worthy charities and donate lots of money
5. Purchase some of the toys/gear on JP's wish list.
3 of my bad habits:
1. Losing things(debeetas!!)
2. Not cleaning up my messes.
3. I have to copy Julia on this one-Pushing the
snooze button way too many times and waking up
two seconds before I'm supposed to be somewhere!
5 places I have lived
1. Orem
2. Another house in Orem.
3. Another house in Orem.
4. Hawaii if you count a semester away as living there.
5. Provo
5 Jobs I’ve had
1. Lifeguard
2. Dance Teacher
3. Sundance: barbecue, kids camp, general store, lodge.
4. Nuskin
5. Medical Spa
5 Things people probably don’t know about me
Most people know most things about me...sorry!
1. I can wiggle my eyes.
2. I have had 13 teeth pulled and I still have a baby tooth.
3. I am super hyper-extended and bow-legged.
4. I absolutely HATE scary movies, haunted houses, basically anything spooky.
5. I can't quit any jobs. I try, and I think I did, but I'm right back at it
for some reason or another. They linger with me for years after I quit.
Maybe that's why I always have 2 or 3 jobs.
I tag japes, bulkley bunch, lori, lisa, and mary.
15 comments:
how many hemp necklaces do you think we made together? probably about a thousand. remember how we were OBSESSED with nail polish too? and how we would mix our own colors? we were so awesome. :)
Brit! I love it! I think it's funny that you would hide the money from JP-I should have thought of that! You are such a great person! Good luck with your to-do list! I still haven't started studying!! Oh well, I have to do it!
Night games in my cul-de-sac! I havent thought about that in forever. That was so much fun!
Brr, this is so funny! It is great to learn new things about you - like I didn't know that about your teeth and hemp necklaces...hilarious.
ah....hemp bracelets. I thought they would be cool forever!
Shoot Beeta I dont know how to tag, you'll have to come over and help me and we can have a blog party!
Cute new blog page! It's not a big deal I still own about 5 hemp necklaces, someday they'll be back.
p.s. I'm still addicted to baked cheetos thanks to you
Britt I love the new blog background...teach me!
Beeta, You were in a movie filmed in Montreal when you were 10. The movie starred the girl from Secret Garden; see her website at:http://www.kate-maberly.com/. Other things people don't know about you: you loved Shrinky Dinks, trips to the fruit stand, and called your pacifier your rashie. You were the star of the 11-12 year old girl softball team, and won a region tennis tournament.
Your loving father
beeta! I loved reading these things! I love that you made hemp everything and made clay beads. Who would've thought! Actually I can picture you doing that. Well it was so good to see you the other night at dinner. Hope your Holidays were good!
I know you go on all these fun trips so I want to see pictures. Stop slackin.
Ok. I know! Life's just been a little crazy lately!
5 more things: 1) One day at church (1985, you were 1) you pooped your pants and I brought you home. While changing the diaper, I turned on the TV (an evil, insidious act) and there was a show about Cher that showed photos of her growing up. This is where I got the idea to hire an artist to draw illustrations in the 7 habits video program I was producing. 2. You started skiing at Brighton at age 4, and turned your left hand up to the left when I called out: "turn left, Beeta." It was very cute. You were skiing without help by the afternoon. 3. You would mimic Baby from Scripture Scouts driving home from skiing and everyone laughed. 4. You loved Now 'n Later classic mini's candy from Walkers and called them "mal-a-nators." 5. When I tucked you in at night, I would say, "You're a wonderful girl!" and you would say, "You're a wonderful boy." Pretty good long term memory, but the short one is going fast. Hold on to 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon, make us women and men.
Five things you don't know about me:
- I hauled chicken poop at Nyman's chicken farm for .90/hr when I was 13
- I drowned deformed chicks and fed them to the pigs
- I crashed a new Corvette in Sardine Canyon when I was 16
-I gave Brian an enema when he was 15
-I scraped frozen eggs from the stucco at the top of my house in January in retaliation for some heinious act from Hollie, which caused three year old Josh to ask if the eggers are coming tonight
- I called and demanded an apology from the parent and the kid who shot Steven in the butt with a pellet gun
Post a Comment