Brit, you are so darling! That looks super tough, but so fun. I hope JP's arms get better soon so you can go biking again together!
You are so hard core. I am a bit intimidated. Fun times though! How is JP's arms?
Good job! That was so fun to watch those videos. Maybe one day ill learn how to ride and come tag along.....if i can keep up!
Dang...you guys should've swung by our place for a place to sleep...we're about 3 hours from Fernie! Glad that you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Brit, you are so darling! That looks super tough, but so fun. I hope JP's arms get better soon so you can go biking again together!
You are so hard core. I am a bit intimidated. Fun times though! How is JP's arms?
Good job! That was so fun to watch those videos. Maybe one day ill learn how to ride and come tag along.....if i can keep up!
Dang...you guys should've swung by our place for a place to sleep...we're about 3 hours from Fernie! Glad that you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment