6.11.11

We biked less than ever this year, but the few times we did get to go were beautiful!


Des and Beeta = Debeetas
I was determined to go see the changing leaves every chance we got. We went on lots of picnics, hikes, and bike rides with Brecken. This spot was unbelievable. It was 360 degrees of gorgeousness.
Precious, slobbery kisses.
Brecken posed this shot and told JP to sit like that. I love it.
We couldn't leave Bode out of it.

Some self-timer shots. Not too shabby, right?

Look at that streak of yellow.
Breck and JP at Stewart Falls.
Hiking at Sundance. I love Utah.
Another hike to a waterfall. Brecken wakes up and begs us to take her hiking or biking.
Suckers make me happy! Goodbye Fall!

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Wow those fall color are beautiful.

kc said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE love LOVE all these pics! So glad you finally blogged again:) can I steal breckers for awhile? Please?! I freaking love her! I love that she wears sunglasses and hats everywhere. I love that she camps in style and makes JP pose by her like that, and I especially love that she will just close her eyes in pics. Hahah. I just love her! Your Halloween costumes are awesome:) Miss you.

bulkleybunch said...

wish i was as motivated as you. the leaves look amazing in all those pics.

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

I am sooo glad you posted these pics! I have been living in Connecticut for the past 2 years and thought nothing could beat a New England fall. . .but these pictures prove me wrong! Oh how I miss Utah. I can't wait to be well enough to get up in the mountains again. I'm so glad you 3 are active and enjoying God's creations! You are my role models.