3.11.11

Wamewon, Aw-gog, and Picnic

Bieber and his biggest fan (true story, Joshua Bruce and Justin Bieber have the same initials). These pictures are totally out of order, but I thought I better start posting now or I'll never do it again. It's been SIX months since I last posted. That means I have a whole computer full of pictures driving me crazy! I'm still trying to decide if I should backtrack or just recommit now.
Wamewon, a-gog, and picnic. Breck really loved her watermelon costume and was pretty excited that we were dressing up too. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but this year might have made me a fan. Brecken was so cute trick-or-treating and said, "I want more canny" every time we asked if she was ready to go home yet. She has been carrying around her bucket and sleeping with it ever since. Surprisingly, she's not really eating the candy though?!

The watermelon and the Zombie. Couldn't be any more different.
Laying out the goods. I MIGHT have eaten that Symphony in two days.
The After-after party with Josh and Kristi.
Bieber loves wieners!
...Or, wieners love Bieber. Josh made me do it.


We ran into the CUTEST little bugs out there. Lori's amazing. She adopted little Etta last August and found out she was pregnant with Stella shortly after. Her little ones are just 8 months apart and as sweet as can be.


Little miss attitude.


Grandma Debbi.

Grandma Shelle. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Camie said...

Glad you posted pictures! Love the costumes! Brecken is as cute as ever! Please keep posting :)

Julia M. said...

Britt, I can hardly STAND Josh's costume. He kills me!

And you're one hot hot dog, Breck is darling as a watermelon, and JP wears the picnic well. :)

I LOVE that Breck loved camping, that she had to wear her tutu, and that she just unabashedly loves her parents. Isn't the love of a toddler amazing?

Thanks for the update! It makes me so happy!

bulkleybunch said...

isn't halloween the greatest?! we love that little wamewon. and the wiener, table, fan, and biebs are pretty cool too.

Charlie said...

Wow those are some great pictures. I especially loved some of the camping pictures. Your little girl is really cute and your costumes were great.