
I tried to fade the shadows and it just made us look fake. I WILL take a photoshop class someday when I have time.
Her little kissy face gets me every time.
We were kind of lame for Halloween this year. Brecken's Grandma Shelle bought her several costumes and we were excited to take Brecken trick-or-treating, but she came down with a high fever on Saturday and was super sick all weekend. We did squeeze in a quick hike before she got sick and happened to have her zebra costume in the car to keep her warm. I dressed up for work and JP decided that he would go as a homeless college graduate :) (his words, not mine).
Brecken's favorite food for a long time was a nana (banana) and she loves to make monkey sounds. She saw this costume at the store and hugged it and started imitating a monkey. It was pretty cute. She's our little monkey! These were taken before Halloween. We actually didn't dress her up at all on Halloween because her fever was so high.
A dog ran passed us and she started 'woofing'.
I just love her!
One of my favorite patients made this airplane for Brecken. She's a little too short for it right now and can only push herself backward, but she loves to play on and around it. I love it.
Getting ready for another hike. The bright fall colors definitely changed too fast for me this year.
The newest member of our family! Just kidding. This is my friend Alycia's dog. Brecken starts shaking when she's around him. You would think that she'd feel comfortable around dogs of any size, but she is scared of ALL dogs (I mean teeny tiny dogs too), except for Bode and Che. Her word for Bode is Bowee and Che is Shay said 4 times in a whisper.
7 comments:
Brecken Skye has just about the most personality I've ever seen in a girl her size! No wonder you both adore her!
How do you and JP always look so good? Seriously!
It was so fun to go out with you yesterday. We'll definitely have to do it again.
what a little darling!!
how in the world do you get her to keep a bow on her head? liza won't keep them on for more then a second now and mckinlay was the same way at liza's age! do you use glue? :)
oh, brecks. she's such a cute girl and is growing up way to fast. i swear, even in the month between seeing her she changed so much.
havey has that halloween skirt-she loves it and yells skelton shirt!!! everytime she sees it. and what, jp? a homeless college grad? weirdo ;)
I love when you post because I can always count on lots of pictures. Brecken is so super cute and she is growing up! She looks like she is losing her little baby look. I love her big bow coming out of the Zebra costume and her monkey costume is awesome. Her woofing picture was hilarious. I love her. I want to hear her say all these cute words!
Oh and you and JP are super hot too.
Oh you are making me homesick! I miss that hike!
Some classic pictures. Brecken cracks me up!
Miss you guys!
i hate shay 4 times in a whisper!!! she's soooo cute and already has such a funny awesome cute personality!! i didn't realize you had updated. gooo ber. gooo high speed internet. goooo 50 trillion pictures. i love it! i love her monkey and woofing pic. i love youuuuuu!!!!
adorable...just want to hug her!
Post a Comment