Brecken had a big week! She got blessed, stayed in the hospital for three days, turned three months old, went on her first road trip, and had her first kiss (she's starting young, I know!). We took a quick trip to Saint George with Scott, Des, Isaiah, Tiffany, and Lance. JP and I split up so one of us could ride while the other watched Brecken. It was SO fun. Tiffany volunteered to watch Brecken the next day so JP and I could take a ride together. Poor Tiff! Brecken had a major blow-out and it got all over her hands and clothes. JP and I had a great ride and loved riding together. We'll just have to return the favor when Tiffany has kiddos of her own (if she still wants them:).
Isaiah and Brecken shared a pretty cute moment. I was changing Brecken and Isaiah walked up and kissed Brecken on the lips. She giggled, cooed, and smiled at him. Then Isaiah put Brecken's binky in his mouth, sucked on it a few times and stuck it back in Brecken's mouth. They just laughed and smiled at each other the whole time. Des and I were dying! I'm not so sure this relationship is going to work out for long though because Isaiah is so small he doesn't even make the charts, and Brecken hasn't been weighed recently, but I'm pretty sure she's tipping the charts in the opposite direction. Maybe they'll balance each other out?!


1 comment:
hahaah that is so cute about that little boy and your little gal. I love that she is chunky. I think the chunkier the more cute they are. I know you are so freaking busy, but we need to hang out.
Post a Comment