9.2.09
For the love of the game
I saw this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw&feature=emailon my friend Hayden's blog and had to steal it. JP's famous last words tonight, "Just one quick game. I promise." I warned him that I would quote him on that and he said I could. Hmm, I thought one game took 12 minutes, but somehow that 12 minutes has turned into an hour and he's still going strong. He SWEARS he's not a gamer, but I beg to differ. The gamers even have a secret code: "There's a rock in my shoe." It took me about two seconds to figure it out. It means, "My wife wants me to stop playing." It's more of a statement than anything else. No action occurs and they keep playing all night. What's not to love about that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That Akon spoof is hilarious!
awesome...but really bad timing, peeps! you best get that out of your system asap!
that video is hilarious. you poor neglected wife.
beeta, tell him your a precious gem in his dirty rotten shoe!!!! :) love the new header-pic and LOVE you!
Oh, that video is funny but almost painful to watch because it hits too close to home. :) From one rock in the shoe to another - at least we have each other.
Um Congrats on being pregers. That is so awesome. You might have wrote this, but when are you due, do you know what your having yet? Oh my gosh I am so excited for you. Are you hoping for one or the other? CONGRATULATIONS!!It is the best.
That is such a funny code, that sounds like something Jon would have made up.
Post a Comment