3.4.08

March: Easter, 5 birthdays, a mission call, and more!





I think most of you know this by now, but my FAVORITE little brother got his mission call to WEST VIRGINIA! We are trying to get as much playing time in as possible before he leaves. YAY Josh! We are so proud of you. I know the formatting is all screwy, but I don't know how to fix it, so this is what you get!

Look at those tough guys!


Skiin' bikin' and pole, pedal, paddlin'! Our camera was missing since last Easter, but I found it this Easter hidden in a pile of plastic eggs! YAY! Some of these pictures are from last year (the pole, pedal, paddle- race we did in Jackson Hole which involved a downhill ski, run, bike, and kayak down the freezing cold river), and the rest are just more pictures of skiing and biking in the snow.


If my sister and sisters-in-law did not have their own blogs (with pictures and graphics that beat mine to the ground) I think my whole blog would be dedicated to the nieces and nephews. We had a busy month...with the majority of both families in Utah we have lots to celebrate! It was Easter, Grandma's 88th birthday, Rylee's and Tristan's 4th, Chase's 7th, and if Ady was here, we would have celebrated hers too! I can't wait til May...that is the REAL birthday month.

16 comments:

Alifinale said...

Cute pictures of you and Joshy. I was just thinking that he will leave right before I have this baby and when he comes home there will be a 2 yr old. So sad.

Glad you found your camera! Cute slide show (but the 2nd one didn't work). Busy month!

Lori & Rj said...

The slideshows are empty? I can believe Josh is 19, it seems like yesterday he was just a little boy. Also, your hat is super cute!

Beeta said...

Ah! They're working on both my computers so I don't know what to do! HELP?!

Steele Family said...

I loved all the pictures! The slide shows worked on my computer.

Julia M. said...

I love all the pictures! The slide shows were fab. I always wanted to see pics from your pole, pedal, paddle! You are so hard core. I love it. I hope you enjoy all your time with Josh. It will be so good for him to go on a mission, but they really seem to last a long time some days, and other days they go super fast! DJ hopes to get his call next week! I'm so excited. I love writing and getting letters from missionaries!

Alifinale said...

Ok, I checked back and it worked. So stinkin' cute. I wish we lived closer when I see all these cute pics of the cute little cousins.

bulkleybunch said...

ber you're the best. love the pics. you need to post on mine(hint hint) thanks for playing, love you like crazy.

Persnickety Prints said...

Cute SLide show Brit! I know, Hollie is already stressing about May! I say, do it all in one day, and leave the rest to PLAY!!! :)
So glad you found your camera!
LOL!

CHUNTZ said...

ARE YOU GUYS EVER NOT DOING ANYTHING FUN?! Wow I cant believe how big Josh is!

ty and megs said...

remember how josh and tyler use to talk non-stop baby talk? glad they outgrew that one.
cute pics!

BAndy said...

Dear Beeta, It is a wonderful thing when that which was thought to be lost is found. Photos are among the most valuable possessions we have. Have you considered this scripture as you have joyfully gone about viewing piks in the camera and snapping new ones: Luke 15: 6, 9
6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
• • •
9 And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
love,
your spiritually inspiring father

jEn said...

Britty, you guys always look like you are having fun! I love being a mom but a little jealous of all the fun adventures. not that you can't do that when you have kids, it's just 10 times harder. so when are you gonna have babies?

Miller Family said...

Britney!! It looks like you guys are keeping busy. When do you graduate officially? I bet you can't wait. We need to hang out before we move in June.

Kes said...

Cute Brit!
And what awesome sister-in-law's blog are you talking about???

Unknown said...

HI!!! I don't see or talk to you enough....so I am glad I found your blog! What are you up to?

Unknown said...

This is ashley "linford" mcBride by the way.