
My dad started the bowling game when we were little to help keep us entertained/quiet and excited for conference. We got prizes like shrinky dinks, tinker toys, coloring books, and perfume samples (ha ha hollie). This conference the girls all got gift certificates to forever XXI, yeah!!!

I love this picture of my dad!

Look at all those buckets/prizes!

Nash has the cutest laugh ever! Liz will have to get some video on that. Doesn't Peeps look like a natural?

Cute little family.

They should be on commercials or advertisements...or something. I asked Libby if she wanted to be in the tabernacle choir and she said, "Are you kidding me? They are like 'operaset' singers. And everyone stares at you." Hmm... for some odd reason I thought Libby LOVED to be the center of attention. Guess I was wrong.

Weirdos and my mom.
11 comments:
shrinky dinks. classic.
i have always been super jealous of the bowling game. i always hoped to be invited. maybe someday...
Oh the bowling game! I love it. I cant beleive how grown up Josh has gotten.
The bowling game is the best. That is what sold me to join this crazy family! I love all the pics. That is hilarious what Libby said, she is so funny! We wish we could have seen you this weekend...but don't fret we are coming up in a couple weeks.
Brit!! What a darling family you have! I'm glad you finally posted some pictures of everybody. I really like that picture of your dad, and the one of Libby and Indie! What darling kids they are! You're so great. I love seeing these pictures.
Brittany, Every conference I think about what you got for your bowling game. I almost sent you a text! I don't know what I would do if the tradition wasn't still alive!
Julia Nixon
Holy cow Chase is so tall and Nash looks exactly like Steven-right down to that scowl. Who's dog is that in the background?
so that's where you guys went on the super long walk when i thought you were dead! libby kills me, and yes, nash does have the cutest laugh ever. funny thing is it is sooo hard to get him on camera-your dad is the only one who's managed!
Looks like a fun time. Your family is so cute!! How are you?
don't worry I found your blog though the Burgi's. I went out with them and Des and Scott and we were talking about the video's you posted of Des's wreck so I had to check it out. I love your blog. It was fun watching the game with you a while ago. Sorry if I bored you with my story.
beeta! This is Jen Osorio! I found your blog on Mary's. You are the funnest girl! It looks like everything has been so great. I love the practicle joke picture! I'm glad we can stay in touch! Let me know how things are!
Beeta we can be blog friends now!
Post a Comment